Your new company
The Victorian Chamber of Commerce and Industry is Victoria’s largest and most influential business group. The Victorian Chamber supports businesses to succeed on two fronts. Firstly, through our successful and influential policy and advocacy activities we work hard to ensure that the political, regulatory and business environment in Victoria is conducive to attracting investment and establishing, operating, regulating and growing a business in Victoria, and second, we support individual businesses on a daily basis through our extensive range of services across workplace relations, health, safety and environment, training and apprenticeships, career development, and exporting.
Your new role
With a significant refresh of digital platforms in progress, we are looking for a digital marketing guru to bring their best practice skills to lead the development, creation and execution of digital marketing campaigns and content that resonates with our diverse membership base. Your goal will be to connect both members and clients with our unique service offering, whilst ensuring we remain the most trusted advisor for businesses in Victoria. With the implementation of our new digital platform underway, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring that the platform is leveraged by maintaining site engagement plans, build personalised content based on site utilisation and run effective and highly measurable digital campaigns that fully utilise the digital channels available to you.
On a day-to-day basis you will:
• Work closely across the organisation to create and execute effective digital marketing campaigns across online channels to deliver business objectives
• Build and create EDMs on the Marketo platform and Salesforce and Sitecore platforms into the future.
• Create content such as blogs, newsletters and other forms of social media to engage our members and target customers
• Measure campaign performance for ongoing optimisation and improvement
What you'll need to succeed
You will have at least two years’ digital marketing experience, a history of delivering successful marketing campaigns and improving the engagement score. An awareness or experience in channel optimisation across multiple digital platforms is a must, coupled with working experience with the Sitecore experience platform and Salesforce marketing cloud. You will be an excellent communicator, customer focussed and thrive under pressure.
In addition, you will demonstrate the following:
• Experience in building emails in HTML and an understanding of automation
• Experience setting up a digital platform to focus on personalisation
• Proven ability to drive sales enablement with a data driven approach to digital marketing
• Demonstrated experience in utilising social media channels
• Familiar with agile methodology to create unique site and digital experiences
Be part of a dynamic and forward thinking organisation that not only drives economic change and prosperity, but offers a healthy and collaborative working environment. A competitive salary along with a range of employee benefits will be offered to the successful candidate.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, please apply below by COB 21 August. Applications, including a cover letter addressing the Key Selection Criteria contained within the position description, should be addressed to Jane McKay, Senior HR Officer. The position description can be found under the Careers section of our website. Please note that the successful applicant will be subject to a satisfactory police check and a as a pre-condition of employment.