Leverage country-of-origin branding to help drive sales
Consumers, business and government bodies have a preference for buying Australian Made products, so it makes sense to market your products as ‘genuinely Aussie’. Find out how your business can capitalise on country-of-origin branding to drive sales in this 30 minute webinar with Australian Made Campaign Deputy Chief Executive, Ben Lazzaro. Discover:
· The latest research regarding preferences towards buying Australian
· The benefits of marketing your products as Australian, in Australia and overseas
· How to effectively leverage country-of-origin branding
· Current country-of-origin labelling requirements
· The certification process (accessing the Australian Made, Australian Grown logo)
All media enquiries may be directed to the Media and Communications Manager.
For all other enquiries, please contact the Victorian Chamber on (03) 8662 5333.