Each financial year, the key activities of the Victorian Chamber assist the interests of Victorian business members and contributors through representation and advocacy to policy makers and membership services, such as industrial relations, information, advice, networking and value added professional services. The Victorian Chamber makes a positive difference to Victoria’s economic, environment and ultimately the community.
Our annual reports contain detailed information about our finances and operations of the past financial year.
- Annual Report - Year ended 30 June 2017 (PDF, 3.47MB)
- Annual Report - Year ended 30 June 2016 (PDF, 663KB)
- Annual Report - Year ended 30 June 2015 (PDF, 632KB)
- Annual Report - Year ended 30 June 2014 (PDF, 2.7MB)
- Annual Report - Year ended 30 June 2013 (PDF, 718 KB)
- Annual Report - Year ended 30 June 2012 (PDF, 605KB)
2017-18 public report form submitted to the Workplace Gender Equality Agency
In accordance with the requirements of the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012 (Act), we have submitted our annual public report to the Workplace Gender Equality Agency.