The Victorian Chamber facilitates access to legal support through CCI Lawyers – an incorporated workplace relations legal practice wholly owned by the Victorian Chamber and created to provide legal expertise on the many complex workplace issues that challenge businesses today.
CCI Lawyers will help your business make the right legal and strategic decisions, balancing commercial considerations with a thorough assessment and understanding of workplace legal implications.
CCI Lawyers services businesses from all over Australia – from small, owner-operated organisations to multinational enterprises. While Victorian Chamber members receive preferential rates, enquiries are welcome from all businesses.
Breadth of experience at CCI Lawyers includes:
- Termination, unfair dismissal claims and adverse action claims
- Employment contracts, enterprise agreements and industrial disputes
- Employment issues arising out of the sale of businesses
- Occupational health and safety
- Bullying and discrimination
- Restructuring and redundancies
- Injured and ill employees
- Management of conduct and performance issues
- Employee rights and obligations
Discuss your workplace relations issues
If you have a workplace relations matter that requires input from a subject matter expert, first call our Workplace Relations Advice Line. In many cases, we can provide the consulting services you need or escalate the matter to CCI Lawyers when necessary. Please call 03 8662 5222 or contact us online.