Our partner services, essCert and CertConnect,* are simple to use, free to register and charges only apply once your documents are approved. Charges are the same for all services.
|Members (incl.GST)||Non-members (incl.GST)|
*Please note: postage fees apply for all applications via CertConnect – express post: $8.85, regular mail: $2.20.
Benefits of using online services:
- Step-by-step instructions to help you complete your documentation correctly
- Desktop-based document preparation with continuous data availability and full software support
- Minimum two-hour turn around
- All Victorian Chamber approved FTA certificates can be issued
- Payments are invoiced at the end of the month
Register for one of these services:
- essCert – delivered by one of our partners to provide freight forwarders and exporters a user-friendly, online solution. Register for essCert.
- CertConnect – delivered by our partner provider, OzDocs International Pty Ltd. Download and complete the user registration form (DOC, 306K) and email it to email@example.com. The support team at Ozdocs International will set up your CertConnect account and email you the details.
Please note: your business must be a registered exporter with the Victorian Chamber to use these online services.