This workshop will give you the skills to create targeted digital marketing campaigns and use data to track performance and increase conversion rates.
You may bring your own laptop or tablet.
This program will increase your knowledge of:
- Developing a digital strategy that integrates with your overall marketing plan
- Advanced search engine optimisation techniques
- Marketing automation and campaign tracking
- Website security
- Using teleconferencing for marketing
- Customer relationship management
- Developing and maintaining a website
- Using website analytics to understand how people use your website and make purchases
- Advertising to promote your brand and products to potential customers and employees
- Increasing conversion value
This course is suited to marketers, product managers, sales managers, business owners and business professionals who are keen to elevate their digital marketing skills to advanced levels.
This course is the second of two modules in the Digital Marketing pathway. The first module is Digital marketing: Fundamentals. You may also interested in the Social media: Fundamentals and Social media: Advanced.