Learn more about the selling process from the customer's perspective in a step-by-step approach. This course will help you to ensure that your customer is comfortable to move forward at their speed and not yours.
This program will increase your knowledge of:
- The stages of the customer buying model and how they are part of a gradual process that ends with a behavioural change in the customer or prospect
- Individual behavioural styles in others and yourself
- Adapting your own behavioural style to your customers
- Gaining insight into how your customers feel about what you are saying and doing
- The ability to define the customer’s true and often unmet needs
- Levels of customer relationship management
This course is suited to experienced sales people and sales managers.
This course is the second of two modules in the Selling strategies that work pathway. The first module i Selling strategies that work: Fundamentals.