This course gives you practical insights into key elements of performance management, compliance factors, and best-practice.
This program will increase your knowledge of:
- Those elements that make up performance management and performance counselling
- Understand considerations in an annual Performance Management cycle to help staff reach their potential;
- Setting expectations with staff;
- Legal considerations
- Formal counselling discussion structure for performance or conduct issues;
- Formal counselling discussion skills;
- Disciplinary process and outcomes
This course is suited to:
- Team leaders
- HR practitioners with responsibility for maximising performance through effective people management.