Writing accurate, clear, concise and compelling proposals is critical. In fact, for many organisations, their future growth relies heavily on having employees with these skills. They can be the difference between success and failure in a myriad of different situations.
This workshop will provide you with the practical knowledge you need to present information in a clear and effective manner, so that the reader is able to understand what you are seeking to persuade them to do, or agree to, and by when.
Participants are asked to bring samples of their own proposals to class for discussion and editing.
Increase your understanding of:
- Writing a short introduction
- Knowing what you are really trying to communicate
- The importance of targeting your audience and their specific requirements
- Planning and structuring documents according to the needs of your audience
- Writing in a style that reflects the issue and the methods required to formulate a solution
- Current business writing principles
- Removing repetition or circumlocution
- Using graphics and data as support
- Editing and proofreading documents to avoid wasting people's time
- Making it clear you are establishing the solution
- Understanding the importance of developing creative and persuasive writing skills
Anyone who needs to prepare winning proposals and comprehensive briefs.