The State Government recently announced the decision to postpone its budget until after the Federal Election. As a result, the Victorian Chamber will be deferring our annual Post-Budget Lunch with Tim Pallas MP to Tuesday 28 May.
The Victorian Chamber, in partnership with Melbourne Press Club, is presenting this event for the fourth year, providing an exclusive opportunity to engage with the Treasurer and find out more about the 2019-20 budget including:
- What the budget means for business
- If the new budget will cut taxes
- What infrastructure will be funded
- How the budget supports employment, trade and investment
- Victoria’s economic prospects for the year ahead
SINGLE PRICE TICKETS: $160 for members and $195 for non-members.
TABLE OF 10: Thinking of bringing your team or entertaining clients? Purchase a table of ten for $1,520 for members or $1,852 for non-members.
Spaces are limited so book now to secure your place.
Date and time:
Tuesday 28 May 2019
12 - 2.30pm
Sofitel Melbourne on Collins
25 Collins Street